Monday, May 31, 2010

all about timing...

No, I haven't quit working out... I just had to shuffle things. Last week my son injured himself by being his own stunt person in Jackass - aka Johnny Knoxville and WeeMan and decided to tear open his upper shin/knee area with a 3 in deep gap... he did this while I was out jogging... so, I had to turn around, run home,and get him to Medical City. So, I managed to complete 1 mile at least! LOL!
Boy is fine... stitches and all... he is now in Central America with his dad on a cruise... so, no time like the present than to regroup and get at it...

Last night, I did 14 miles on the bike! YIPEE!!!

Today, I did a 3.17 mile jog...

Grand total = 18.17 miles to log!!!

I have also decided, it is now worth my effort to get up an hour earlier - get up at 6 am instead of 7, because it's too damn hot out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment