Saturday, May 1, 2010

That's what I call awesome!

Holy crap batman - I haven't done that since late 2007 before I broke my foot and was casted all the way up to my knee! I did the distance today - 5 miles... I ran more than half of it!!!! YAY ME!!!!!!! I went from my home here on Beachview - past the arboretum, over the bridge at Garland Rd/Lawther and to the top of the spillway at San Rafael and back!!!
I must admit, I jogged the entire distance to the spillway (and walked back home)... but this is a great accomplishment... to think, I can do the distance of a little more than a half around the lake, in no time I will make it all the way around...

However, my husband is threatening to put a tracker on my cell phone! LOL - as he worries about me during my long weekend jog...





No comments:

Post a Comment