Tuesday, April 13, 2010

double exercise?

Well, it was just freaking HOT outside this afternoon when I went for my jog... heat is slowly starting to trickle in to the North Texas area... in the heat I freaking swell up, which is what I did today... fingers and ankle, which sucks. I drink lots of water...I have been eating very healthy. I just don't get it. Regardless, it affected what I did today.

So, I will just start to jog an hour before sundown this way the heat of the day won't be as bad. Regardless, I still did 2.4 miles of a jog today... but that's not all.

After coming in, preparing dinner and cooling off for a while to watch some tv with Jerry... when the Biggest Loser came on, I went to the stationary bike... I completed an additional 12.5 miles on the stationary bike in an hour. Sweet - that's right, I did a total of 14.9 miles today combined (jog and bike)!

It feels great to turn the lemon of the heat into lemonade toward my ultimate goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment